Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Find Account Information and Redeem Codes on PSN Network

I am posting this because that website is so fucking unintuitive it takes me several minutes every time I visit to figure out what the hell is going on.


  1. Sign on to your account at us.playstation.com
  2. Click on "My Account"
  3. Click the small text that says "Manage Sony Entertainment Network Account"
  4. Sign in again on the page it takes you to
From there you have access to the following things 

  1. Redeem Codes 
  2. Add Funds to Wallet 
  3. Manage your Sub Accounts 
  4. View Your transaction history
Damn Sony, I really love my Vita, but make that website better.

To Add funds to the Sub Account
You actually just add funds to your account and set a limit on the Sub

No comments:

Post a Comment