Monday, July 29, 2013

Adding proc_common_v2_00_a or proc_common_v3_00_a to an ISE Project Navigator Design

I have a specific project I have been working on that requires me to synthesize a design fully in JUST Project Navigator. Unfortunately, for me you really kind of need some of the stuff from the edk like proc_common. Here is the easiest way I found to add it:

You get the error if you have:

library proc_common_v2_00_a;
use proc_common_v2_00_a.proc_common_pkg.all;

Somewhere in your code


  1. Switch to Sources/Source Libraries tab
  2. Right-click and select "New Source..."
  3. Select "VHDL Library" as the type and "proc_common_v2_00_a" as the name
  4. Right-click this new library and select "Add Source..."
  5. Navigate to and select /path/to/EDK/hw/XilinxProcessorIPLib/pcores/proc_common_v2_00_a/hdl/vhdl/proc_common_pkg.vhd

Source:http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Embedded-Development-Tools/Library-proc-common-v2-00-a-cannot-be-found/td-p/14738

No comments:

Post a Comment