Monday, March 26, 2012

Mass Effect Miniatures and Skirmish Game

I was so inspired playing the mass effect multiplayer, I thought I would develop my own skirmish mass effect game with friends. Right now I am just matching miniatures. Here is what I have come up with

Format
ME Unit: Manufacturer/Miniature

Players
Alliance Marines (Humans): Infinity(Corvus Belli)/Celestial Guards Yu-Jing
Quarians: Infinity(Corvus Belli)/ Hassassin Lasiqs Haqqislam
Turians: Nothing Yet
Salarian: Nothing Yet
Krogan: Nothing Yet
Asari: Infinity(Corvus Belli)/ Speculo Killer Combined Army

Enemies
Husks: Zombies / Warpath (Mantic Games)

Cannibals: I was thinking of something related to GW Nurgle or Warmachine / Bile Thralls

Marauders: Nothing Yet

Ravagers : Warmachine / Something from Cryx

Banshees : Nothing Yet

Brute : Warmachine / Something from Cryx

Assault Trooper : Corporation Marines / Warpath (Mantic Games)

Centurion : Corporation Marine Rangers / Marpath (Mantic Games)

Guardian : : Nothing Yet

Nemesis :: Infinity(Corvus Belli)/ Dasyus Aleph

Phantom :: Infinity(Corvus Belli)/ Zeros Nomads

Atlas :: Nothing Yet

Geth Anything: I have absolutely no clue what miniatures to use for geth!

No comments:

Post a Comment