Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pros and Cons for the LG Quantum

Quick list of things I like and don't Like about the new LG Quantum

Pros:
  1. Zune integrations makes syncing music / pictures a whole lot Easier
  2. Slick Design
  3. 3.5 mm Jack for headphones (I Had a Blackjack 2 before this and had to use an adaptor)
  4. X box live / Facebook if you are into that
  5. Easy linking of contacts from multiple sources, I.e. your hotmail and gmail
  6. Nice Camera

Cons:
  1. CANNOT Sync with my Local outlook on my computer....wtf. See my previous post on this.
  2. Cannot Change Picture for the "Tiles"
  3. Cannot Have custom Ringtones
  4. Lots of Cool Features, but they are hidden and it is really a pain to try to find stuff out.
  5. Honestly, it looks cool but kindof slippery when trying to take out the keypad
  6. Horizontal View is not available for all screens
  7. Sometimes unresponsive to orientation, when I hold it vertically it may not immediately recognize this and switch the screen appropriately.
  8. Cannot Sync Birthday Calendar from Hotmail with the phone: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/windowsphone7/thread/8894aaca-80ed-4dc6-bc30-7ab1f934dfdb
  9. SkyDrive only works with pictures and OneNote Files
Bottom line... honestly, its a cool phone, and if you didn't use outlook before and you have an xbox / facebook you will probably enjoy this.

I, however, am finding many features that are missing and it is really irking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment